Henry mcnish's Introduction Blog for BA223

 Hello Everyone, 

My name is Henry McNish and I am a second year student at LBCC. I am a Business Administration major and I am taking this class so I can get my associates degree and move on to a four year. I also think this class is going to be very beneficial for me and my upcoming careers, whatever those may be. I am most interested in learning about advertisement and how to sell products and make relationships with the people I want to sell too. Like Rob, one of my passions outside of school is sports. I love all sports, but my favorites are football, basketball, and soccer! I played tons of sports growing up including those three plus baseball, lacrosse, Golf, Tennis and track & field. Now instead of playing I love to watch sports and I usually spend about and hour or two watching whatever sport is on that day. The start of the the pandemic was really rough because there was no sports on tv for so long! Excited to start posting on here more!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening: Casa Pequena Taqueria

Marketing in the News